Altman Electric has been servicing commercial electrical contracts for over 50 years. We work closely with designers, architects and general contractors throughout the process. Altman Electric can also help retailers with interior and showcase lighting to put their merchandise in the right light.
- increasing power
- upgrade service
- install dedicated lines
- violations removed
- emergency and backup lighting systems
- sensor lighting
- outside lighting
- outlet installations
- maintenance contracts
- showcase lighting
- ballast replacements
Recent projects include:
151 East 72d Street, five-story luxury townhouse
• complete wiring service throughout the internal
structure to provide for full lighting, heating, and general electrical power.
777 U.N. Plaza, Fourth Floor Church Center
• renovation including the supply of temporary power, demolition, internal electricity, wiring for general power and lighting, air conditioning, computers and telephone service.
350 East 34th Street, Rehabilitation residence
• total 6-apartment renovation from initial service to finishing lights.
325 Highland Avenue, Bronx - 15-family Apartment Building
• complete renovation of total service including exterior parking lighting.